I absolutely love snuggling up with a fresh new babe and capturing some of their sweetest features. Those tiny toes will only be tiny for so long! I want you to sit back and take it all in. Watch and admire this beautiful little one you have created, and I will do the rest.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Before your shoot, try to keep baby slightly stimulated for an hour or so (a sponge bath or lotion massage can help pass the time) with a big feed about a half hour before leaving for the session.
- Please dress baby in a zip up with no undershirt. If it’s cold, please use blankets instead of extra clothes.
- When I’m undressing them, the less I have to disrupt their sleep — the better.
- Let baby sleep in the car on the way over.
- The studio will be at least 80° degrees, so plan to be able to peel off layers if desired.
- If you plan to be in some of the images, I highly recommend wearing black shirts (t-shirts, tanks, 3/4 sleeves — no polos.) You won’t see your lower half so just be comfortable.
- For the children, I suggest cream or white tops with jeans to keep it simple, no funky patterns. Please bring black shirts to match yours if you are planning on a family shot.
- Full sessions last between 2-3 hours. Be prepared to cluster feed.
- You may also want to bring the soothing pacifier the hospital sent you home with just for the session. This usually helps with posing.
- We usually do sibling shots first, so you may want to plan something for them to do after — sitting around in the studio can get boring.
THE STUDIO | 279 West State St., in Wellsville. Feel free to park in the driveway and come to the side door. Any questions, feel free to call me at 585-808-9189.